Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sometimes that in store marketing is so awesome.


So Sunday I was in Whole Foods puttering around and doing some shopping for the week. When I wandered over to the sushi case to get dinner (I had been on a bus all day and didn't feel like cooking, so I made ice cream instead, more on that later) they had a table out where they were offering samples of the dressing shown above. People, if you are into Asian flavors, go out and buy this right now. It is so delicious I almost can't stand it. I noticed tonight that it says 'best before 7/6/08.' OH DARN I'll just have to eat it all the time for the next two weeks. I've had it on sushi and salad, and I can't wait to try it with tofu.

Next step: figure out what's in it so I can make it myself... it was $3.99 for 8 ounces, oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment