Friday, November 23, 2012

Like you do.

Turkey Plate

Find the turkey motif plates.

Bread. Not toasted.

And two slices of bread.

Mayonnaise.

Add generous schmears of mayonnaise to both slices of bread.

Turkey, lettuce.

Turkey and lettuce are next.

Stuffing, sweets.

Now stuffing on the turkey, and then a controversial choice: I opted for sweet potatoes instead of regular mashed. I don't regret it, but our sweet potatoes are unadulterated (ie no marshmallows) so they fit right in.

Cranberry sauce.

Cranberry sauce for sure.

Leftovers Sandwich, like you do.

Aaaand eat.

If you're out shopping, I hope you get home soon to eat the best sandwich of the year.

1 comment:

  1. I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site.best panini press
    How to choose best panini press
    sandwich maker
    best panini press buying guide

    ReplyDelete