Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Movie Night.

Movie night.

It's snowing. It's freaking snowing. Ugh. I trudged home in the mess this evening, my toes turning into little individual icycles. I don't mind the snow, but I DO mind improper footwear. Tomorrow I'm ditching my sneakers for boots, which means it's winter. Tonight, we're hanging out in South Africa with Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds. Did you know I love action movies? Because I do. Especially bad ones. I'm not sure yet if this one is good good or bad good.

Incidentally, that kale experiment from the other night turned out brilliantly. It was: a leek and an onion, softened in olive oil, then all the kale, chopped into big pieces, plus salt and pepper, red pepper flakes and 4 cups of homemade chicken stock. Simmer simmer simmer, add a can of chickpeas. Eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment