Thursday, February 4, 2016

Whole 30 Day 4

I've been logging my Whole 30 on the whole30.com forums, but I thought I should move it over here since this is where I usually write. I'm at the half way point now, and I'll keep posting in both places, I think. I'm back dating the previous posts so they make a little more sense. –ACB 2/16/16

Day 3 meals were: 

spinach, sweet potato + ghee, chicken sausage, scrambled eggs
chicken thigh, 1/2 a cucumber, red pepper dip (mayo, RRP, red wine vinegar, salt, almonds)
lunch out with a friend! salad, huge piece of salmon on top (cooked in evoo, s+p)
dinner was one of our faves - tex mex sweet potatoes. Basically sweet potatoes with a bunch of taco fixings on top

I missed the cheese last night. Oddly not so much the sour cream, which is a surprise, and I had beef instead of beans (hubs and daughter and neighbor/guests mixed both). It was hard not to stuff the last few shreds of pepper jack into my mouth while i was cleaning up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment