Thursday, February 4, 2016

Whole 30 Day 4

I've been logging my Whole 30 on the whole30.com forums, but I thought I should move it over here since this is where I usually write. I'm at the half way point now, and I'll keep posting in both places, I think. I'm back dating the previous posts so they make a little more sense. –ACB 2/16/16

Day four: I skipped the hangover but definitely feel Kill All The Things. 

M1: leftover taco meat scrambled with 2 eggs and spinach, side of avocado, topped with salsa. Also a clementine.
M1.5: chicken thigh, 6-7 olives, a little RRP dip and the other half of yesterday's cucumber
M2: (didn't eat this till almost 2:30, I think my mini-meal was too big today!) leftover smorgasbord of pot roast, a roasted cabbage wedge, some herbed cauli-rice and a little serving of the beet salad from a few days ago. I put more RRP dip on top as a sauce. It's 3 now and I'm pretty full. 

I'm going to a yoga class tonight which I hope will clear my head a little. Struggling a bit to figure out how/what to eat before and after, but Thursdays hubs and daughter usually eat whatever and I eat after yoga, so they'll figure it out for themselves (I heard talk of grilled cheese. Sigh.). I'll have leftover taco meat in lettuce cups, but we're out of avocado at home so.... i guess i'll put mayo on it for fat?

I had a terrible wrestling match of a morning with my toddler (refusing to get dressed, eventually peeing on the floor, still not wanting to wear a damn diaper, argh), there's weather forecast tomorrow that is changing my parents' plan to come visit, meaning I'm now on the hook for daycare pickup when I had made plans (solo plans, but still) to take an alternate route home tomorrow, and it's effing up my planned errand-running schedule for the weekend. I had meant to get to Costco to get supplies to bring compliant stuffed mushrooms or bacon wrapped dates to the Super Bowl party we're attending, but now that will mean leaving my parents alone. Which I'll probably just do, but doesn't seem very friendly. That, or leaving my husband with them but 

My KATT is manifesting as sadness and increased irritability. I was like psssh sugar dragon whatever, but it is a real thing. I'm a little sad and annoyed by today's confluence of events and so eyeing the fruit on my desk and wanting to eat it. I'm not hungry, though, so I know it's a sugar thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment